Monday to Sunday: 8: 30 ~ 18: 00
Tianjin North Star Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer dedicated to the magnetic separation industry. Relying on the international leading magnetic separation and vibration conveying technology, it aims at designing and manufacturing high-performance equipment to provide the industry with high-performance and high-quality designed magnetic sorting, magnetic automation and vibration conveying equipment. With rich application experience in professional and technical fields, we can solve the problems encountered in product processing, purification and quality review for enterprises.Contact Us
Plate magnets are designed to remove unwanted tramp metal from free flowing materials, but only suitable for process flows with little ferromagnetic contamination.
Permanent plate magnets are widely used to remove miscellaneous iron from cascade free-flow products, when material flow over magnetic plate surface, the iron contaminants such as bolts, nuts, wire, screws and others are absorbed on magnetic surface. Permanent plate magnets can be designed into a variety of sizes and strengths to meet specific plant environment and operational requirements. The stainless steel surface is equipped with magnetic collector strips or barrier strip to enhance the surface magnetism strength.
Characteristics and advantages
- All stainless steel enclosure
- Ceramic magnet circuits or rare earth magnetic circuitsis are suitable for tramp metal or fine metal
- Field strength on plate magnets surface up to 12000 gauss
- Rare earth double thick magnetic plates are available for the most rigorous environment
- Sanitary-level continuous welding effectively avoid cracks, holes or cracks
- A variety of magnetic circuit and temperature tolerance criteria are available
- The size of plate magnet can be customized according to requirements
- Optional sanitary grade and non-sanitary grade welding requirements
- Optional number and type of magnetic poles
- Surface treatment can choose sandblasting, polishing, satin-finished, etc.
Plate magnets are designed to remove unwanted tramp metal from free flowing materials, but is only suitable for process flows with little ferromagnetic contamination.
Feed or grain, sugar, plastic particles, resin, wood chips, fruits and vegetables, corn or potato chips, etc.